With its exterior static support, Hawaii 40 offers easy assembly and construction of various roof styles in a shapely design. Multiple profile variants enable to adjust the bearing strength of the roof construction efficiently to the static requirements - from a small canopy to big roofs with widths and depths up to 6 meters.
The winter garden option with roof overhang appears particularly slim. Thereby, the roof glass is discontinued over the eaves and extended to the channeling. Thus, the projecting part can be executed without channeling that way; the eaves disappear optically behind the glass facade.
• Shapely design and transparency with glazed systems
• Versatile roof shapes; vertical, straight and angular
• From small to large roof constructions
• Extra roof length from front to forth
• Ventilation and insect screen on the roof
• Clip-on scuttle profile for spots and PVC downspout
Scope of Application
Summer garden, pergola, glass house, carport, terrace roof, entrance roofing, pool roofing, dome light for uninsulated rooms, stair roofing or wherever you need a covered area for your needs.