A full range of glazing for folding walls, doors and windows. Sophisticated aluminium profile system without a thermal break, made to measure and with a broad range of applications.
The folding wall can be operated inwards or outwards, to the right or left, and from the centre. The primary unit can be designed as a door and equipped with a profile cylinder and handle for opening from the inside or outside. Configurations with turning, bottom hung or tilt-and-turn windows as well as inclined glazing; any option is possible. All versions have the same construction depth and thus can be connected without an offset.
- High quality adjustable rollers guarantee durability and comfort of folding doors.
- Non-threshold (flush fitting track) feature of Folding Door panels provides a visual advantage and increase transit safety.
- Locking system for Single and Double Panel Doors can be ordered optionally with interior-exterior handle, three-point lock fitting and door closer.
- Folding Doors and Door and Window systems can be used side by side in various combinations.
Scope of Application
4mm - 27 mm
Single or double glazing between 4mm-26mm thickness can be used.
- Panels can be opened inwards or outwards,
- Can be folded to the right or left or folded in either direction,
- Can be opened from the centre to both sides,
- Panel storage areas can be on both the left and the right by building the system movable to both sides.