The complete system, based on a slim thermally broken aluminium frame with a foam filled core, captivates with its high quality finish and guarantees stability and longevity.
Using the SUPERTHERM 80 allows you to gain an additional living area, enjoy the readily available space in summer and save plenty of valuable energy in winter.
You are presented with a wide range of options in the planning phase to ensure that you achieve your desired result. The great thermal insulation provides a sense of comfort and there are a wide variety of configurations which give you an impressive degree of freedom in the design. High quality fittings additionally ensure long term functionality.
- With the application of Supertherm 80 you are able to increase your living space; gain instant enjoyment of the extra space in the summer and benefit from energy saving properties in the winter.
- The carriages of the folding doors are equipped with cardan PVC rollers in the middle. Supertherm 80 offers an aesthetically pleasing appearance with its hidden fittings and a broad variety of application options.
- Insulation on the profiles protects you against the wind and other elements. The stable frame construction allows large panels of glass.
Scope of Application
Complete residential glazing, restaurant and conservatory glazing.
Single or double glazing can be used between 24mm-62mm thickness.
- Single and double opening panels,
- Centre opening,
- Single panel door
- Double leaf door
- Panels can be opened inwards or outwards,
- Can be folded to the right or the left or folded in either direction,
- Can be opened from center to both sides,
- Panel storage areas can be on both the left and the right by building the system movable to both sides.